The Border Patrol Foundation provides resources to the families of the fallen and creates awareness of the escalating risk of those who keep America’s borders safe
If your mission is border security, you can't afford to miss this event.
Act today to save and secure your spot for prime access to:
- Renowned Keynotes including Robert Perez, Deputy Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection; Manuel Padilla, Jr., Director, Joint Task Force–West; and Elizabeth A. Cappello, Acting Chief Information Officer, Department of Homeland Security.
- Expert-led panels that delve into the most pressing issues and offer actionable takeaways for securing borders against rapidly evolving threats.
- Networking events offering an ideal stage for forging high-level, strategic business connections.
- An exhibit hall showcasing hundreds of leading-edge border security products and solutions.
- Border Patrol Foundation’s Special Events, offering unique ways to network while supporting a vital mission at the same time.
- Sharpshooter Classic & Demo Day on March 13 at the Bandera Gun Club to show off your shooting skills and try out the newest security products on the market.